Saturday, September 02, 2006

Making of the Zombies

Thanks to Shannon, this guy has 4 arms. I cut the legs off and used them on a grave marker. All of his arms are zombie arms. His bell is from a skaven sprue.

Not much here except for some less then superb pigtails.

Again, not much but an axe in the helmet. His head and legs are Empire Militia and his torso is from Tomb Kings.

This is my crazy man. Tomb Kings legs with zombie and militia mix for the rest. He just looks kinda nuts. I made a "bomb" like thing for him to hold too.

His sword is too big for him. He's cute.

The kneeling legs are from High Elf archers, the torso is Tomb Kings and so is his head. But I made him a turban to wear. He is one of those Arabian pirates I've read so much about.

This zombie is for my ship. He has a telescope that I made out of green stuff and part of a weapons handle. I made his hand point by cutting the fingers and folding down 3 of them. I filled in the gap with green stuff.

These are the legs from the 4-arm zombie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Yvonne said...

Really LOVE your ZOMBIES ;) Great pictures

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home